Kickin it in the sticks

Kickin it in the sticks
Simons Family 2009

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey everyone, my sister wanted me to do this blog and so I thought why not.

We just recently moved from Winston-Salem, NC to St.Ignatius, MT, my hometown. We are living just a hop skip and a jump from my parents house and just a stones throw from the beautiful Mission Mountains. We Love it here. It is so nice to be in laid back country life again.
Travis and I will have been married for 8 years this summer. I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. Travis is building homes on Flathead Lake with Blue Mountain Construction.
I am a stay at home mom, We have three kids, Gabriel who will be 5 July 1st. Karlie Lynn who will be 3 at the end of August, and or Baby Sage who is not really a baby anymore. She is one.
We are very excited about the up coming summer. It will be really nice not to have the humidity.
I am busy trying to get Gabe ready for school, and want to find a place where I can get my kids into swimming lessons.

Well this will have to do for now
.

No comments: