Kickin it in the sticks

Kickin it in the sticks
Simons Family 2009

Monday, December 28, 2009

SIX WEEKS OF CIRCUITS.
Lets see if I can finally reach my final weight loss goal. I am going to do the six week training with circuit intervals and running 3 min in between and then for a little cool down some palates afterward.I also have got to kick this holiday treat thing out the window. So here it goes. I will be posting my progress and maybe a few scarey pictures or two ,to keep my self updated on the progress. This is mostly for my benefit but hey if you find it entertaining for updates on my pain.... there will be a lot of that them feel free to read along. Here we Go day ONE.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Go Carol!!

Carol said...

thanks Wendi I need a cheering Section!!!!!! Seriously he he he

Wendi said...

I am totally your cheering section. I think you are amazing!!